Customer Center

Q&A

(Product) Jeon Hyun-moo is embarrassed by Ahn Bo-hyun's "Reading and Ignori…

페이지 정보

작성자 홍길동 댓글 0건 조회 864회 작성일 24-01-16 22:57

본문

(Expoz News reporter Oh Soo-jung) In 'Strong Heart VS', Jeon Hyun-moo was embarrassed by Ahn Bo-hyun's revelation of 'Ignoring Message Reading'. sixteenthThe SBS entertainment show 'Strong Heart VS' was decorated as a special episode of 'Heartless VS Chaebol X Detective.'Ahn Bo-hyun, Park Ji-hyun, Kang Sang-joon, Kim Shin-bi, and Jeong Ga-hee appeared to talk. \t\t\nOn this day's show, "Treasure X Detective"The team boasted extraordinary teamwork. The members of "Strong Heart VS" can't loseHe showed off his chemistry. Ahn Bo-hyun said that he's "heartless"I acknowledged the chemistry. Then, Jeon Hyunmoo said, "Why is it 'Strong Heart VS' when Kang is not here?"He showed his dissatisfaction with the situation and made people laugh. Umji and Yoon from "Strong Heart VS" are dating in the teamIf you do it, your teamwork will be broken, but that will never happen to us. And work-life balanceI think it's important, so it doesn't matter if I go home right after the recording. AndWe said we don't even have a group chat. Ahn Bo-hyun knows Jeon Hyun-moo's numberI said I had one and sent a picture, but there was no reply, revealing Jeon Hyun-moo's "reading and neglecting."In response, Jeon Hyun-moo is very embarrassed and will give you a new number. I'm going to answer the starsI'll do it right away. He said there was no way he didn't reply, drawing laughter.\t\t\n And on this day, Ahn Bo-hyunUnlike his strong image, he actually has an angelic personality"I pulled it out." Jeon Hyun-moo said, "I heard a lot about Ahn Bo-hyun. He's so nice."He said there was a lot of talk. Park Ji-hyun is so nice that it's frustrating. That it's a complaint everywhereHe said he was a person who didn't have any, and Ahn was embarrassed, saying that it wasn't necessarily the casePark Jihyun added that she is the type to suffer while being considerate of others, and Jeon Hyunmoo said that these kidsHe laughed when he said he was going crazy once he turned. And Kang Sangjoon (Ahn Bo-hyun) isI know all the names of the staff. They communicate by calling the names of the staff. by doing thatWe said we naturally became close, and Moon Se-yoon and Ahn Bo-hyun, who heard this, completelyOther, at the scene, Jeon Hyun-moo reenacted how to call the staff, drawing laughter.  Picture =SBS broadcast screen

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © (주)GSL. All Rights Reserved.